We are looking for new colleagues for...
We are a young technology company with a passion for Czech agriculture. The products we work on every day help farmers and, thanks to better management of resources, the Czech countryside.
We are remote friendly, we have an office in Přibyslav, but we have colleagues all over the country. The main office is online (slack/meet/phone).
A conversation about what we do and why we do it
You can also find out more about us here:
Consultant / Trader
All regions of the Czech Republic
A tractor isn't just a strange machine for you to get in the way of the roads? CRM isn't a scarecrow, but a helper? Do you always have your phone at hand and like to get some fresh air in your work?
We are looking for traders who are not afraid to drive to the customer's field and believe that modern technologies can change everything. You will sell a unique and proven product for Czech farmers.
A must is your own car and phone, ideal for ŽL. If you drive a lot and get results, your own car is available.
The reward is CZK 20-40,000 per monthdepending on the performance.
We are looking for new colleagues for this position in all regions of the Czech Republic.
If you already have a job where you meet farmers regularly, we are also looking for partners outside this position, bringing us new business opportunities on agreed terms.
Contact me at 774 066 255 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are changing agriculture and we need help with that. If you want your work to have a direct impact on the landscape we live in we are the right address.
Our tech stack
- Vue v2 (we will migrate to v3)
- Docker + PM2
- Google Cloud Platform (Storage, Messaging)
- daily standups
- weekly tech calls where we discuss agreed topics
- Trello + Slack
Who are we looking for?
- The ideal colleague is a more experienced JS full stack developer
- We also welcome junior colleagues who are passionate about the JS world
- Developer working roughly normal business hours (online between 10am-4pm with shift adjustments to suit your needs)
We will appreciate if
- you have been programming in JS for three years or more
- you know some of the big JS frontend frameworks (Vue, React, Angular)
- do you know how JS processing works in browser and/or NodeJS
- you are not afraid to come up with ideas for improvement outside of the assigned work
What do we offer?
- Working on a unique project that has been moving agriculture into the 21st century for 7 years
- Experience with product development that relies heavily on inhouse developed hardware
- Background of a stable startup backed by strong investors from Pale Fire Capital and Garage Angels (e.g. Jan Barta, Jiří Hlavenka, and others)
- Opportunity to start working within a few days
- Benefits according to your preferences
If you are interested, please contact me at email@example.com or 777 66 19 22
Agdata.ag is the largest SaaS for farm and agricultural business management in the Czech Republic.
We have been in business for 7 years and have strong and experienced investors from Pale Fire Capital and Garage Angels behind us (more at https://cc.cz/2020/10/cesky-startup-agdata-ma-dalsi-desitky-milionu-digitalizovat-zemedelce-chteji-s-pale-fire-capital-take-jiri-hlavenka-a-spol/)
We create SaaS solutions for data collection and analysis in farms and on farms. In addition to a large-scale cloud application, the system also includes hardware for data collection: GPS units or specialized agricultural IoT sensors.
Creator of customer success
The customer is everything to us. We get up and fall asleep so that every user of ours is as satisfied as possible with our products, knows how to use them well and knows that they can contact us at any time.
We're looking for someone on the team to share these values. Your day job will be to communicate with customers, you will be their advisor and guide in our products, so we need enough enthusiasm for technology and a positive relationship with agriculture. We need an active knowledge of mainstream Internet services and the ability to quickly get used to new ones. You'll need to know agdata better than your shoes. But you will have enough time and our support to learn everything.
Communication will also include the creation of content, articles describing specific functions, instructional videos on social networks, screencasts. We're looking for someone who's attracted to this, and it's not a punishment job for him.
We welcome your ideas on what could be improved in relation to customers, we expect that if you see a potentially problematic place somewhere, you will actively solve it and not wait for the customer to discover the problem.
We're a young start-up, we're growing and we're looking for a hearts team. Unfortunately, if you're looking for a job whose sole purpose is income, we're not the right choice.
If you want to try a lot of new things and be part of a project that changes Czech agriculture, contact me at 777 66 19 22 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.